Big Oak Tree Media presents Latinx Trends in 2020: A Hispanic Heritage Month workshop on the latest U.S. Latino consumer tendencies on Tuesday, October 15, 2019 – with an introduction by special guest, award-winning journalist and Vice President of Community Affairs at ABC 13, Cynthia Cisneros.
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Networking & Sign in
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Latinx Trends in 2020 Workshop
Clayton Library Center for Genealogical Research
Houston, Texas 77004
What to expect?
- An in-depth look at the latest Latinx consumer trends and tendencies.
- To walk away with practical knowledge and information that can inform a multicultural strategy.
- Tangible best practices and techniques to engage Latinx consumers.
Who should attend?
- Marketers, Advertisers, Communicators, Content Creators, and others charged with engaging a multicultural audience.
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Managers, Executive Leadership.
- Recruiters, Human Resource Professionals, Diversity & Inclusion Executives.
For sponsorship opportunities or for more information, contact Juan Alanis at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (832) 315-5503.