Join us at these events and workshops:
- Public Relations for your Business on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 12:00 PM
- The Latinx Consumer – Workshop on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, at 12:00 PM
More details below.
Today, digital and social media make it possible for businesses to take ownership of their brand and narrative more than ever. With tools as basic as a smartphone and a laptop, in this workshop you will learn how to set up and execute a successful public relations and communications program.
Big Oak Tree Media – winner of the Small Public Relations Agency of the Year Award in 2020 by PRSA Houston – will lead this virtual seminar on Tuesday, December 1, 2020 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. CST.
You will learn:
- The basics of public relations
- Best practices for your DIY public relations efforts
- Top 5 tips for building solid relationships
- PR tips for small to medium-sized businesses
For more information about this seminar contact (832) 859-4207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Big Oak Tree Media presents The Latinx Consumer – Workshop to help your business communicate effectively with your Latinx and Hispanic audiences. This virtual presentation will be held on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, from 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
You will learn:
- An overview of the latest Latinx consumer trends.
- Tips and best practices to engage Latinx audiences online and offline.
- Basic strategies to improve your outreach activities and messages.
- Updates on the opportunities and challenges of reaching Latinx communities.